Simple is building an online banking experience with customer service at its heart and soul, and we’re looking to hire brilliant customer relations representatives. If you’re truly passionate about helping people, we want to hear from you.
You’ve got to be downright nerdy about providing a kick-ass customer experience. Apply because you genuinely love talking to people and solving their problems. Apply because you’ve got innovative ideas about customer service that you want to see implemented. Apply because you know banks are horrible at customer service and you know you can do better.
You should also be:
• A natural communicator. Simple reps will need to explain sometimes-complex ideas to customers, so you need to be able to write and speak with clarity and precision.
• A great teammate. We are becoming a highly organized and efficient team. You should be comfortable collaborating with your team to solve diverse customer inquiries and issues.
• Creative. Whatever your professional or personal background (seriously, it could be anything), we’re looking for people who can use what they’ve learned to bring creativity to customer service.
• Able to roll with change and solve problems. Simple is still growing and learning, and we’ll need your continuous input on how to make Simple better.
• Stoked about Simple and working for a startup. Not in a street-team, pep-rally sort of way, but our mission and our style should resonate with you. We think Simple is going to be huge, and our reps are going to be a vital part of that.
• Able to work weekends. The positions that we’re hiring for will have weekend hours.
Simple offers a friendly, hard-working environment as well as competitive salary and benefits. Our customer relations folks are essential to making our product great and keeping our customers happy. We promote from within and reps will have opportunities to advance as we grow.
Sound good? Apply! Send us a cover letter and anything else that will help us get to know you and your awesome personality. Feel free to be informal and creative... Tell us what's great about you, why you want to work at Simple, and anything else you feel like sharing. Note that applicants will not be considered without a cover letter, so make it good!